what do i do

's Avatar


06 Jan, 2016 06:14 PM

Cna I get help from federal child support? My local child support enforcement agency is lazy and unhelpful. they dont enforce anything

URL: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2015/04/22/2015-09351/offi...
BROWSER: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.106 Safari/537.36

  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by brandi on 06 Jan, 2016 06:23 PM

    brandi's Avatar


    This is the customer support area for Tender app. It looks like you are trying to reach Federal Register instead. You can find them at this address: http://federalregister.tenderapp.com/discussion/new


  2. brandi closed this discussion on 06 Jan, 2016 06:23 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Tender please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac