2 suggestions related to your new KB rating function

Christophe

06 Sep, 2014 02:53 PM

Hello,

I have 2 suggestions for your new rating function of KB article that i discover by accident on your blog

• why don't you advertise this kind of new function to the support staff of your product customer? It took me one month to get this very good news by accident ;-)
  • of the several vote we get on our web site only one was negative with an interesting comment: there was a broken link. It would be wonderful to notify the support staff (or may be those who want to be notified) of any such comment added by a voter

Nice work by the way!

christophe

1. 1 Posted by Julien on 08 Sep, 2014 02:13 PM

Hey Christophe,

Regarding advertising functionalities, we do mention new stuff on the blog and on Twitter. In fact, in your dashboard on the top right, there is always a link to the latest blog post. That being said, we could do a better job of advertising new functionalities. In the meantime, I would suggest simply subscribing to the blog via RSS or Twitter.

As for notifications, this is definitely something planned for next time we work on this feature. We wanted to ship something sooner rather than later, so you have to make a cut at some point, but it is indeed needed. I've attached the relevant ticket to this discussion, so we'll keep you posted when this ship (as usual, can't give an ETA).

Let me know if you have any question.

Cheers!

2. 2 Posted by Christophe on 09 Sep, 2014 06:34 AM

Hi Julien,

Your blog entry about the KB rating was issued during my vacations, this
    explains why I missed it (and discovered it by accident on my RSS reader
    recently).

And of course I perfectly understand the concept of cutting your dev at some
    point to deliver part of the full features; we do the same. I am just glad
    to hear that you plan such vote&comment notification sometime in the future.

Thanks

christophe

3. Julien closed this discussion on 13 Jan, 2015 02:59 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Tender please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac