How do I add a video to a Tender knowledge base article?
You can use the
object tag to embed video in your
knowledge base article. Most video sharing sites will generate this
code for you to embed, but contact us at email@example.com if you're
having any issues including video in your article.
- Click the Share link under the video.
- Click the Embed link.
- Click the "Show more" link below the code in the expanded
- Select the "Use old embed code" box.
- Copy the embed code that appears in the expanded box above.
- Click on the "Share" icon on your video.
- At the bottom of the share dialog window, click on the "Use old
- Copy the embed code that appears in the box above.
Customizing your Tender site
Troubleshooting your Tender site